HID Global is a leading provider of proximity ID cards, secure smart card IDs and credentials, with a variety of products designed to help companies in every industry imaginable enhance security and improve efficiency and access control. With the industry’s largest selection of cards, key fobs, and tags, HID Global has something for every company in every industry. Furthermore, the company has a full range of non-technology IDs to go along with contact chip-based smart cards, multi-technology, and single technology solutions.
Below is a breakdown of HID Global’s ID cards:
- HID Proximity: a low frequency entry level proximity card used for physical access control
- Indala Proximity: similar to HID Proximity, this is also a low frequency entry level proximity card used for physical access control
- iClass: high frequency and secure contactless features allow iClass to stand out ActivID Authentication and credential Management: designed for remote employees with access to corporate data, as well as consumers accessing online services via a login
- iClass Seos: a state of the art, high security smart card solution designed for microprocessor cards and smartphones
- iClass SE: available in both ultra-high frequency and high frequency SIO-enabled credentials
- Crescendo: hybrid smart card technology designed for converged physical and logical access control FlexSmart/MIFARE/DESFire: similar to iClass in the way it provides high frequency, secure contactless credentials
- HITAG: a low frequency solution for contactless credentials
- LEGIC: for high frequency, contactless credentials
- UltraCard: a non-technology based ID card
All of HID Global’s ID cards have something unique to offer, so be sure to learn more about the many details of each one before deciding which is best for your business.