|AAID Credential Handling Guide (2).pdf||97.05KB||Download|
|HID How to Order Guide for HID 1386 Cards (1).pdf||67.97KB||Download|
|HID Corporate 1000 Format Request Authorization Form (8).pdf||378.62KB||Download|
The HID 1386 ISOProx II is a 125kHz proximity card offering access control technology with photo identification.
The 1386 ISOProx II by HID offers a graphics quality printable surface for the best in photo ID printing.
The 1386 ISOProx II is available in either standard PVC construction or a composite polyester/PVC construction for more demanding and high wear environments.
Ordering options are available for this proximity card and can be specified at checkout. The description of your current format and specifications can be found on your previous box.
Most common ordered configurations:
1. 26 Bit H10301 Card Format: Requires a facility code and card start number specified by the customer upon ordering.
2. 37 Bit H10302 Card Format: Does not require a facility code or card start number upon ordering. HID controls the card numbers for this format preventing any duplicate card numbers.
3. 40 Bit C10106 Card Format: These cards are sequential in number when placing a single order however, you will not be able to have sequential card numbers throughout your system. HID assigns the card numbers to this format therefore preventing duplicate card numbers. This 40 Bit card format is compatible with Casi Rusco systems.
Please specify your required card format at checkout.
HID 1386 ISOProx II Features:
- Minimum Order Requirement of 100 cards
- Graphics quality printable surface for optimized card printing
- Same size and thickness of standard size credit cards
- Can be printed and displayed either horizontally or vertically
- Lifetime Warranty
- Meets ISO standards for card thickness
- Universal compatibility with HID prox readers
- External number provides easy control and identification
- May be used with all direct image or thermal transfer card printers
- Extremely consistent read range
- System administration is made easy with a cross-reference list correlating the external card number and the programmed ID number
- Durable, strong, flexible and resistant to cracking and breaking
- Conveniently fits into a purse or wallet
- May include a vertical or horizontal slot punch to accommodate a strap and clip when used as a photo ID badge
- Over 137 billion unique codes
Pricing on the HID 1386 cards includes customized programming to your specifications.
Lead time is approximately 5-7 days with custom programming.
Free Ground Shipping on standard orders. If expedited shipping is needed, please contact our office and we will gladly provide you with a cost estimate for expedited shipping through UPS or FedEx.
HID 1386 ISOProx II
- Brand: HID Global
- Product Code: HID 1386
- Availability: In Stock
- 1000 or more $3.36
Tags: Printable Cards