|AAID Credential Handling Guide (3).pdf||97.05KB||Download|
The HID Indala FlexISO® Imageable Card is a graphics quality card ideal for printing. It is a nominal thickness of 0.03 inches (0.76 mm), yet has the ability to contain multiple ID technologies in a single credential. This card can be ordered to include a magnetic stripe for use with other systems, such as cafeteria vending, copy machines and fuel dispensing. Bar codes can also be imaged onto the card for systems tracking, time and attendance or job costing.
The HID Indala product lines offer an exclusive FlexSecur technology which is an added level of security through a verfication process at the card reader. FlexSecur is able to screen unauthorized cards prior to sending the card data to the host system.
It is recommended when using re-transfer printers for printing to these cards, that a composite card be used to better withstand the higher heat temperatures.
- Access credential with true credit card thickness
- Printable Graphics Quality Surface on both sides of card
- Optional magnetic stripe
- Compatible with all Indala readers
- Lifetime Warranty
- PVC surface ideal for dye sublimation printing
- Can be combined with magnetric stripe, bard code, many smart chips and MIFARE
Common Card Configurations: (Other configurations are available, please see the HID How to Order Guide)
- FPISO-SSSCNA-0000 (No Magstripe)
- FPISO-SSSCNB-0000 ( Standard 3 Track HiCo Magnetic Stripe)
Our pricing on the HID FlexISO cards includes customized programming to your specifications.
Lead time is approximately 7-10 days with custom programming.
Free Ground Shipping on standard orders. If expedited shipping is needed, please contact our office and we will gladly provide you with a cost estimate for expedited shipping through UPS or FedEx.
HID Indala FlexISO® Card
- Brand: HID Global
- Product Code: FPISO-SSSCNA-0000
- Availability: In Stock
- 1000 or more $3.45
Tags: Printable Cards